- All repairing will be done on owners’ responsibility. In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use of parts or data or in connection with. There is no warranty or risk will be taken for dead condition device (Laptop/Desktop). If device is received in dead condition, chances of getting it on may be depend on device condition. During repairing of (dead condition) device, if device dead then there will be no compensation will be paid and customer agreed to it. Refer clause no. 40 for extended compensation for damage.
- Third party Services : Your request will be proceesed through Secure2pc hence their repair policy will be applicable as mentioned on their website. Kindly refer here: Repair Policy.
- OTP (One Time Password) : We authenticate the customer through one time password (OTP) sent to registered mobile number. Customer have to share the OTP with engineer once he reaches to customer location. Do not share OTP on call.
- In-Warranty Products: We, the service provider, shall not be obliged to undertaking the repair of the product/device under warranty. We hereby advice customer to get in touch with authorized service centers. We do not repair in-warranty product.
- Device Specification / Record of Spare Parts / Parts Removal: We, service provider do not alter or remove any part of the device without customer notification/approval, however hereby we advice to customer to note down the device serial number wherever it is applicable. No question will be entertainment under this matter and if any dispute arise then Recall2pc decision will be held/considered final and Customer will be agreed to it.
- Data Backup: Customer is solely responsible for any data in the device (hard disk). We neither access customer data nor take any backup (store) at our end. We STRICTLY take customer permission before accessing data upon sharing login credentials by customer. Customer must backup the data before giving device for repair. During the repair process if data lost, we will no way responsible for its recovery or NO compensation will be paid. Data Recovery: Upon successful data recovery from crashed hard disk, we delete the local copy/data from our computer in front of customer. We do not take any responsibility of data leak if customer had provided hard disk to another vendor before giving us for data recovery. Customer must inform such details prior to submitting hard disk for recovery – No compensation liable to pay in such cases.
- Data Responsility: All softwares and its related data in a device are customer responsibility, Customer must backup all the data before giving it for repair. Neither Recall2pc nor its service partners are responsible for any of customer confidential, banking related, proprietary or personal information contained in the device which customer submitted for repair. Customer should remove all such information from the device prior to its return/submitting. None of our engineer has rights to access customer data without permission.
- Charges Mentioned on Website : The charges mentioned on the website are for services only and doesn’t include cost for replacements/parts or spare parts/warranties/guarantee/consumables. Charges mentioned on website are standard and subject to increase/decrease based on location or demand and availability of spare parts. Kindly refer charges before submitting device to avoid any confusion / dispute. The charges for labor as well as spare parts shall be as per the applicable price lists, which can change anytime without any prior intimation.
- Pickup for Repair at Store: If device pickup for further diganosis, then customer will be notified about device pickup status via email. Also, customer will receive pickup receipt via email.
- Pickup Receipt Verification : Customer will receive pickup receipt when device is handed-over to the engineer for repairs, and the content / device specification are to be verified by the customer. Any dicrepancy should be bring to our attention within 6 hours since device pickup. Customer can notify via SMS/Call/Email.
- Physical Verification (Internally) : Physical verification (Internally) of the device will be only possible when it is reaches to our service center. Customer understand that it is not possible to verify each and every part of the device at the time of pickup. It is customer's responsibility to disclose/inform all the physical damages, problem with the engineer at the time of pick-up the device. No question will be entertairned if new problem dignosed or later informed by the customer.
- Software Piracy: We do not install pirated software. Customer must own the licence copy of software s/he wants to use. We legally allowed to install only open source or trial version of software.
- Device Dead Confirmation : During diagnosis if we figure out that further changes / troubleshooting on device may dead to device. In such cases, customer approval (written) will be taken. Customer has rights to cancel / continue / instruct further repair on his own risk. We will no way responsible to pay in case device dead during repair.
- Attended By another Vendor (Repair Store): It is customer responsibility to disclose the device history. If device was previously attended by other vendor for repair then customer should inform us in advance. We will no way responsibile if device was received in missing part in it.
- At the time of rough estimate if parts are suspected as defected and, in case during repair if we found some other problems / additional then it will be treated as a new problem, we will intimate the same to customer and then will be processed.
- Basic Estimate Cost (Provisional) : Estimated cost given at the time of acceptance of the device for repair is provisional and may vary at the time of detailed inspection. Final expected charges may be more than the initial estimate, the work will start only post approval of estimate from customer.
- Estimate Approval: Final repairing estimate/cost will be shared with customer and it is customer responsiblity to confirm back via Phone/SMS/Email/Whatsapp. Per our policy, work will not be proceed until customer approve the estimate. If negotiation stands in discussion then once the amount is finalized then no additional discount will be provided at the time of delivery and customer has to pay the final negotiated amount. If final estimate not approved by the customer within 2 days, then device will be returned after the pick-up and drop charges are paid. If estimate approval delayed by customer then We should not be held for responsible for the delay in returning the device.
- Estimate Disapproved: If customer disapprove the estimate / quotation then Rs.49 + Rs.100 + (GST Additional) will be applicable as default charges. If negotiated cost or discounted rate / offer provided by Customer support or Store person then those charges will be applicable.
- Device Repair Return Policy: Our standard return time remains as 3 business days. We, the service provider, will make all efforts to repair the device within 3-5 Business days.
- Delay in Repairing : We, the service provider, are not liable for any delays, non-performance, back-up of data or non-delivery within 5 days due to unavailability of spares, complexity of the problem, natural calamity, etc. However, we will keep the customer informed about delay and appropriate estimate date of return. Customer has rights to withdraw further service anytime.
- Warranty: All repairs are under warranty for a minimum of 07-15 days (In some cases No warranty will be provided, based on scope of the work). This means if the device develops the same problem within warranty period for which it was repaired then we will repair the device again, FOC (Free Of Cost). This will be offered as single attempt. The warranty will be applicable from the date of Delivery or Invoice, whichever is later. No warranty will be applicable on cartridges (toner) or refilling.
- Warranty Period: Hardware warranty will be applicable for 07 days to 2 years (wherever applicable). However, warranty does not include Physical damage, Liquid damage, Tampering, Accidental damage, Explode damage, Human misuse (Also warranty depends on manufacturer policy, term and product type). We no way resposible to provide replacement for customer if manufacturer refuses warranty under their term.
- Product Life Expectancy : We, service provider, put all our efforts to inform the customer about product warranty and its expected life. however, do not take responsility if it doesn't meet with the standard. Product's life and usage may vary and depends on the manufacturers.
- Device Non-Repairable : We will put all our efforts to repair your device however in any circumstances if your device is not repairable or we are unable to repair then same will be returned to customer and applicable Visit / diagnosis charges will be liable to pay. No disput will be entertained. If device is not repairable then Visit + diagnosis charges will be applicable Or As committed by the support team.
- This warranty applies only to those spare parts which were found defective and repaired, it does not apply to device in which no defect was found and returned as is or merely recalibrated. Out of warranty products/spare parts may not be capable of being returned to the exact original specifications or dimensions.
- Non-returnable Spare Parts: Some of the defective parts replaced while undertaking the repairs will not be returned to the Customer. Examples: IC, Capacitors, Cables, Controllers, PCB, Damaged Screen, burned Motherboard, Hinges, Consumables etc. If customer need such consumables then it should be intimated in advance.
- Device Repair Verification: We service provider mainly focus on issue reported by customer. We try our best to test the device with all the possible ways to verify its functionality including reported issue by customer. Hereby, we inform to the customer to verify the device at the time of delivery, Also verify and confirm the issue status for which device submitted. There would no responsibility taken once device has been handed-over to the customer. No issues will be considered for missing Spare Parts or malfunctions. Customer should verify device specification same from the pickup receipt. Customer solely understood the clause 1 mentioned in the repair policy.
- Advance Payment: In some cases, spare parts may not be available in stock and required to get by order from authorized service center or distributor. In this case customer needs to credit 20%-50% of the spare parts cost as deposit in advance. Advance amount will be refunded if spare parts were not available by Service center or distributors. 100% advance will be refunded and no charges will be deducted. There will be no interest paid if authorized service center or distributor delay the spare parts delivery.
- Payment & Billing: Customer will be responsible to pay billed amount to engineer for service offered. If customer refused or denied to pay the service charges then device will be holded until entire payment is made. Customer has to make the payment at the time of delivery. The delivery executive has right to refuse the payment if it is not made in full. Customer has to make a payment in requested method by delivery person. Customer should verify the available payment options / method in advance.
- Cheque Payment: Customer can make the payment by Cheque mode in company favor or Vendor. However, if Cheque bounces then Customer have to pay the bouncing charges Rs.250+ GST an next payment should be made either electronic or cash method. NO further payment will be accepted through Cheque.
- Original Pickup Receipt Produce: Customer has to produce the original pickup receipt at the time of delivery. We, the service provider, reserve the ‘Right to Refuse Delivery’ upon non-produce of the pickup receipt.
- Non-Delivery Of Device: Customer must take delivery of the product within 15 days of intimation from us. In the event of delivery not taken by the customer, we reserve the right to Auction the product to recover the Repair/replacement/storage charges.
- Invoice: Customer will receive electronically generated invoice (PDF) to registered email address. Warranty details will be mentioned on Invoice. Hard copy will be provided based on request only.
- GST Compliant Invoice : We follow strict guidelines for GST / taxes. Customer will be charged including GST. Corporate customer should share GST number in advance before closing the request and in order to receive invoice in GST compliant.
- Refund: Due to unpredicted reason or repeat issue / re-occurred for repaired device within warranty period then two more attempt will be done from our side to fix the issue. However, if we’re unable to fix the issue then, we will initiate the refund. Refund will be processed with deduction of visiting charges and diagnosis charges as applicable. Also, if new spare part was ordered and fix then, either spare part cost will be adjusted in refund or spare part will be taken back. However, if spare part is not re-usable then customer has to bear the cost associated with it. Refund will be credited back to the original form through which received. Customer can claim for non-fix issues within warranty period. Outside warranty period issues will not be considered for refund. Customer must collect the refund within 15 days since it is initiated / approved. In case if customer is eligible for return/submit the product to receive refund then such product and refund should be completed within 15 days. If customer didn't return the product within 15 days then no refund will be approved/initated.
- Replacement Policy: No advance replacement will be issued unless the faulty is returned. Customer need to submit the product/spare part to receive the replacement. Also, waiting period for the replacement will be informed to customer at the time of product/spare part submitted.
- Replacement Wait Time: Under warranty replacement for compatible or dealer warranty product/spare parts may required 5-8 business days.
- Stocking Charges : Once device repaired / non-repairable at store. If customer has dropped the device at store and do not collect the same within 3 working days after intimation then Rs.50 per day will be applicable as Stocking charges. Max Stocking Charges are Rs.2500 for 3 Months.
- Authorized Service Center Warranty: It is customer responsibility to seek for product/device warranty from manufacturer (Authorized Service Center) whenever it is applicable. We should not be held for responsible if authorized service center refused the warranty. We advice customer to read the manufacturers term and conditions carefully.
- Extended Compensation for Damage: In case there is damaged or fault happened from Recall2pc / Secure2pc Repr resolved esentative/Executive/Service Vendor/Franchisee Stores then in order to compensate the loss, Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc computing services will payoff upto Rs. 5000* (Maximum) as a compensation and damaged/fault will be reviewed and based on the loss/damage compensation will be paid. If dispute arise then Recall2pc / Secure2pc Computing Services decision will be held/considered as final and customer will be agreed to it. Any further legal consideration will be processed and completed in Pune Juridiction only. Extended compensation for damage - will not be applicable for device (Desktop/Laptop) received in dead condition.
- Extended warranty period (90 Days): In some cases, where repaired device requires additional time for testing at customer end, for those repaired device warranty assistance is valid for calender 90 days. Extended warranty period FOC (Free Of Cost) will be communicated with customer at the time of delivery and conditions will be applicable as per the device repaired type. Also, same will be mentioned on invoice. No oral communication will be considered.
- Multiple Delivery Attempt & Delivery Charges: If, for some reason, Our executive has attended the customer for delivery of device on the appointed time however due to customer inavailablity engineer returned, then customer can re-schedule a new appointment for drop/delivery. However, additional drop charges of Rs 100 will be applicable for per re-schedule or as committed by support team or service partners.
- Misbehavior with Engineer / at Store / with Vendor / with Partner: Customer understand and agreed that any physical/misbehavior/abusive wording with engineer at service location will be attracting legal charges and any disput will be handled and resolved in Pune Juridiction only.
- Dispute Resolution: In case, customer have a dispute with one or more other our service providers / partners / Vendors due to personal reason, customer hereby release the company / Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc computing services, its Owners directors, officers, employees, agents and consultants from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature. Website or company would have no liability for any loss or damage incurring to customer due to any communications or dealings with any of the service provider, or other users on the website.
- Consultants: Customer understand and agreed that Recall2pc / Secure2pc computing services works as consultant to provide services related to computer hardware. Also, Recall2pc / Secure2pc provide services through own franchisee stores and registered/verified Vendors / Partners.
- Information Encryption / Secure Transmission: All information shared and access through our website is Secured and encrypted through SSL.
- Limited Scope of Marketing: Customer understand and agreed that information filled in website form will be used for future marketing purpose by Recall2pc / Secure2pc and Customer allowing them to do that without any objection with limited scope. Also, Recall2pc/ Secure2pc will provide opt out option to stop / unsubscribe from marketing emails/ Calls / SMS. We do not send Spam or unrelated emails.
- Personal Information Collection : Customer understand and agreed that information collected on Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc.com website would be used to serve customer back in future on priority and understood that Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc computing services reserves rights to change/cancel customer registration at any moment. Information collected on our website are stored securely.
- Correct Information Disclose By Customer: Customer understand and agreed that information filled herewith is correct and up to date as per customer understanding.
- Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc Computing Services is not in the business of selling customer information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with customer. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal details (through our web application) with certain third parties, as set out below:
Service Provider/ Franchisee / Vendor / Engineers / Service Partners : We will share your personal details with our service providers/franchisee / Engineer/ Vendor stores as necessary for them to provide repairing services to Customer. However, once request has been completed then no access is remain with Service Provider / Partner / Engineer. Only Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc Computing Services have right to access the customer personal identifiable information.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc Computing Services, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function and under the same standards and protections as in this repair policy. Data will be shared anonymous. No and Never personal identifiable information will be shared.
Legal Requirements: Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc Computing Services may disclose customer personal details if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Marketing and advertising: Recall2pc.in /Secure2pc and its affiliates may use "Limited" Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below. Data will be shared anonymous. No and Never personal identifiable information will be shared.
We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymised information about our users to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free; any transmission is at customer own risk. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Recall2pc.in/ Secure2pc via the Internet. Once we have received customer information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Also, once service request has been completed then no access is remain with Service Provider / Partner / Engineer. Only Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc Computing Services admin have right to access the customer personal identifiable information.
Registered Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc users will have an account name and password which enables customer to access certain parts of our Services. Customer are responsible for keeping them confidential and advised to not to share them with anyone.
Hosting / Server / Customer Information Storing:
Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc Computing Services takes reasonable steps to protect Store / Personal Data in India based hosting Provider. Your personal information is not stored outside of indian servers. Currently website is hosted in Singapore but your personal data us hosted in Indian Server only.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a "session cookie") or for multiple repeat visits (using a "persistent cookie").
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the Website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our Website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting our Website or using our Services.
Cookies may be set by the Website ("first-party cookies"), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website ("third party cookies"). These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and also when you visit certain other websites.
What type of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our Website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access the content.
Functionality cookies let us operate the Website and our Services in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the Website and Services during future visits.
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the Website.
What are your cookie options?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this or to learn more about cookies, visit internetcookies.org
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features our Website and Services offer.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
- Hosting / Server / Customer Information Storing:
Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc Computing Services takes reasonable steps to protect Store / Personal Data in India based hosting Provider. Your personal information is not stored outside of indian servers.
Changes to Repair Policy:
Customer understand and agreed that Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc computing services reserve right to modify terms and condition without any customer(s) consent.
The services and our business may change from time to time. As a result, at times it may be necessary for Recall2pc.in / Secure2pc Computing Services to make changes to this Repair Policy. Therefore, we may update this repair policy from time to time (for example, to reflect changes in our business or the law). Any changes we may make will be posted on this page and we will highlight to you any material changes which we make. This Repair Policy was last updated on the date indicated below. Your continued use of the Services after any changes or revisions to this Repair Policy shall indicate your agreement with the revised terms.
- Please also feel free to contact us if you have any questions about Recall2pc.in’s Repair Policy, cookies or the information practices of the Services. You may contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org | Last Policy Updated Date: 01/04/2020 Time: 03:56 PM.